Our order form may be printed and filled out then; faxed, emailed or
posted to us, this is the most effective way to order memorial cards.
We also have order forms instore if this is an easier option for you.
Six simple steps to consider when ordering:
1. Choose a quantity (all cards must be ordered in multiples of 25).
2. Choose an existing card or create your own card with an image of your choice.
3. Inclusion of a photograph (black & white or colour, stick on or digital).
4. Consider any special requirements eg. foiling or laminating.
5. Text you would like printed on the cards.
6. Please inform us of the date and time you need to cards by.
Please note before we go ahead printing a proof must be approved
and signed. Therefore you must be available to come in store to check
your proof or have access to a fax machine.
Other helpful tips for ordering:
For more information on photograph options click here.
Photos may be delivered to us or emailed as a .JPEG file.
Consider the size of the card when picking text - to create more room
the option of double sided printing is available on most cards.
Silver or gold foiled text is available for more information click here.