Our order form may be printed and filled out then; faxed, emailed or posted to us, this is the most effective way to order memorial cards.
Six simple steps to consider when ordering:
1. Choose a quantity (all cards must be ordered in multiples of 25).
2. Choose an existing card or create your own card with an image of your choice.
3. Inclusion of a photograph (black & white or colour, stick on or digital).
4. Consider any special requirements eg. foiling or laminating.
5. Text you would like printed on the cards.
6. Please inform us of the date and time you need to cards by.
Please note before we go ahead printing a proof must be approved.
A PDF proof will be supplied via email or fax for your approval. Changes can also be made as required.
Other helpful tips for ordering:
For more information on photograph options click here.
Photos may be delivered to us or emailed as a .JPEG file.
Consider the size of the card when picking text – to create more room the option of double sided printing is available on most cards.
Silver or gold foiled text (toner foil) is available on request. Charges apply.
Email your order to [email protected], or
Fax to 08 8234 0844